19 Jul 2016

Sand Under My Feet



When I walked down the beach and inhaled the fresh salty air,
When I listened to the whispers of the endless sea,
When the wet grainy sand slipped beneath my toes,
There I stood in the shore transfixed,
Waiting for the waves to caress my feet.

Beautiful sunrise and the early morning walk with my friend made my whole day active and fresh. Well, I almost forgot when was the last time I visited the beach in my native. I think, it is more than 2 years and so, I ended up taking million pictures of it. I'll share more pics in the coming weeks. :)

On The Beach #1

Follow me on Instagram


15 comments:

  1. Did you take this pic? It's nice :) You should consider dedicating more time for photography and sharing the pics on your blog.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. soulful picture, it has a calming effect, the lines accompanying are also nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that caress... I miss the sand and water under my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem washed over me with such beauty -- it embodies peace. Love the "whispers of the endless sea" and the stillness in "waiting for the waves to caress my feet." Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear the yearning in your poem - you should do this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your early morning walk with us. It sounds awe-inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful meditation. Thanks so much for sharing

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your poem made me remember that nice feeling of sand and water under my feet, while strolling at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The water is so peaceful and healing. I live within walking distance to one of the largest lakes in the world, but it's strange that I have to remind myself to go....to feel those warm waves against my feet. I especially love "whispers of the endless sea".

    Mish

    ReplyDelete
  10. The poem builds beautifully to its culmination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this feeling of the sea waves caressing my feet. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for taking us on a walk with you. Beautiful peace in this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The words and the photograph have complemented each other. Just beautiful... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your lovely comments :) keep visiting here. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...