20 Oct 2015

Ready To Take A Look?


This post is a BlogAdda's Tangy Tuseday Pick

'Those ramblings of mind are too lovely and pleasant to let them just pass by. Especially if you are a thinker whose mind just refuses to keep quite. It is wondrous to see how beautifully these thoughts create a story. Imagination has no directions or boundaries. Meera just penned down her creative musings and it is a must read.'


I have a world inside me
Where my imaginations come alive
Creativity spills out of my hand
Like cascading waterfalls,
My thoughts paint colorful pictures
On the plain white canvas
You too can view them through my words
Don’t close your eyes, get ready to see.

Can you spot a rat jumping in joy?
Get a sneak peak of the world I build
With the characters oozing out of my mind…
A Big fat rat skating in the mountain of cheese
And nibbling those yummy chocolate brownies
For once, a rat that won’t let you scream.
In my little world of fantasy,
Leave your worries behind and enjoy the show.

Can you identify what is real and what is not?
Butterflies paint the sky with strokes of rainbow
And float over the field of tulips and roses
Look over the meadow and see the view
Black Stallions galloping in a splendid backdrop…
Oh, life becomes a wildest dream
With little details out of my imagination
Hold on to your seats, there’s plenty to see..

Keep on looking, don’t stop here
Can you see the lion king lying in the valley,
After munching his tasty lunch?
Or a fluffy sloth in tux standing next to him
Picking his tooth with straw strand?
Rub your eyes and see
What seems just not real…
Wait, my imagination is just getting warmed up.

Icy cold, the weather now freezes you
A mammoth dresses in his Eskimo suit
Just jumps out of my hand
And almost lands on your head
Snatching it real fast, I think,
I catch something new snuggling inside my palm
Tightly wrapped, wanna take a peep inside?
Now hold your seat and look closer…

Backdrop turns to clear blue skies
Sun shines bright and twitches your eyes
Exciting, Enticing, Appealing and what not?
Can you see everything is apparently so real?
This is my world, all that you see
Fantasy or not, but whatever you believe is true.
Ready to take a look at what is in my closed hand?
Welcome to my world of imagination…

I just caught you!

32 comments:

  1. Fantastic fantasy land. I could actually visualize the rat and the lion king.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my characters. Thanks Somali :)

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    A 'visual' experience!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience Yam :)

      Delete
  3. So beautifully penned Rat. In all, it's a lovely amalgam of feelings & emotions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Maitreni. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Good to see you here, Titli. keep visiting!

      Delete
  5. visuals were flashing in front of my eyes as I was reading it. 'Whatever you believe is true' I agree with this statement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you could visualize it well. Thanks so much, Shayar. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello! What a beautiful poem! Great imagery! You did catch me, your words were a joy to read. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vasthi! I'm happy to share my joy with you. xx :)

      Delete
  7. And it is a fantastic world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my world, Mridula :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! Your blog post was selected in Tangy Tuesday Picks edition on 27-10-2015 at BlogAdda. Cheers :)

    Please find it here: http://blog.blogadda.com/2015/10/27/tangy-tuesday-picks-27-october-2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'm lost in that wonderful, random imagery of yours... Loved every bit of it! A great read after a tiring day. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure to catch a reader like you, Vanessa. I'm glad. :)

      Delete
  10. WOW!! What a flow of words od the dream and imagination. I felt as if i 'm viewing it thorough your words!!! Superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you could see the visuals through my words. Thank you for your lovely comment, Tina! :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you for sharing your inside world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the read Victoria. :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I'm glad to have caught your attention Sanaa. keep visiting :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you Natasa. Welcome to my space. :)

      Delete
  14. Excellent! Such a story-teller too! I didn't like imagining the rat, but every other one of the "characters oozing out " of your mind caught me up.You made me look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I'm glad you looked. Welcome to this Rat's burrow ;) :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...