13 May 2014

Sent From My iPad


Every time I send a mail nowadays, I smile big at the end of it, seeing this line. Sent from My iPad. Yes. My prize reached me safe n sound. Thanks to PAUS judges and the team BlogAdda for choosing my story - The Shave, among many other interesting entries, to reward me with this sleek and wonderful gadget. I also take this opportunity to thank all my blogger friends who tagged me and encouraged me to write. :-)


After taking iPad lessons from my brother, I am now glued to my iPad, trying to explore it. Surfing, clicking, downloading apps & games, trying to watch movies n read books etc etc. I am already loving this. I have always found its smooth touch screen amusing whenever I use my brother's and cousins' iPhones. Today, I own one iProduct myself.

And now I joined my iFamily too. :D



I am happy. I am excited. Because I earned it. Alhamdulillah!

I feel like I am in cloud 9.. er.. ‘iCloud 9’...! ;-)

28 comments:

  1. congratulation :) party hard :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation :) party hard :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a well deserved win Meera!

    P.S. I loved the iFamily bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you loved that part ;)
      Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations and If I am not wrong you wrote that entry for my tag,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup you're right. Your tag was the first one and that's what initiated me to write for this contest. thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Meera :) Really lovely.
    Explore & learn more about the iPad & use it for composing Blog-Posts :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I tried to compose this post partly from iPad :P it was fun to type from it. Thanks Anita for your wishes. Cheers :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats Meera! you earned it by your hard-work and enjoy the togetherness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Meera! What an awesome prize! I'm so happy for you. Once you get an iPad you begin to wonder how you ever lived without one. Ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i think thats gonna be true in my case too.. lets see ;-)
      thanks Vashti :)

      Delete
  8. Haha.. Welcome to iFamily :P

    Sent from Windows OS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windows OS uh. haha.. thanks so much :P

      Delete
  9. Welcome to iFamily and it was well deserved Meera :)

    Sent from my iPhone :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks so much Saurabh :)

      Delete
  10. Congrats on your win!
    Celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on the win!! ha ha...welcome to the ifamily...checkout the apps...some of them are amazing..my 2 year old knows it much better than me. ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yea.. today's kids are super kids :D thank u n its good to see u back in my space :)

      Delete
  12. wow!! that's superb! congratzz dear!! nd yeaa treat!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha for treat I'll share a candy with you for now ×=× ;)

      Delete
  13. Super Meera.. Congrats on the win !! :) :) Enjoy your prize ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...