13 Feb 2013

My Bucket List



I know it’s been sometime I actually thought about my blog before this liebster happened to me. I could say I've been too busy to think about it, but actually No… I've spent an embarrassing amount of time on the couch. I am much more of a curl up with a book in a comfy bed (whether I have completed it or not is another story) or sit with a movie or game in my lappy kinda creature. Probably, its just like I ran out of things to talk, or perhaps get bored with my own thoughts, or I really don't know. I am seriously looking for a change or any some (of course, good and) interesting things to happen to spice up my life.

Getting bored with a routine lifestyle, I decided to come up with a list I want to amuse myself with or at least to do before I grow too old to lift my walking stick. When I thought of jotting down my ‘so called’ bucket list, my bucket will get pretty heavy to carry that I know of. But these are the first few things randomly came in my mind when I started typing down . Not very hyped ones though. Most of them are quite ordinary, yet I fascinate to do.

1. Learn to ride a bicycle.

2. Go scuba diving.

3. Learn to speak a foreign language fluently, preferably Arabic/French.

4. Travel to Middle Eastern Countries.

5. Buy a chalet and live by the hill top.

6. To write a fairytale.

7. Go ice skating in Alps.

8. Do a voice over for a cartoon/animation film.

9. To win a jackpot.

10. Learn how to whistle.

I have to wait and see which one I am going to fulfill this year… J

18 comments:

  1. Replies

    1. Thanks. Welcome to my space. Do visit again :-)

      Delete
  2. I can ride bicycle, I too want to learn a language, which has now become alien, Sanskrit. And who doesn't want to win a jackpot!

    I wish you fulfil your dreams. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks Meenakshi. And my wishes for your Sanskrit learning too.

      Glad you now one of my blog buddies :-) Welcome to my home.

      Delete
  3. same pinch...i also want to learn to ride a bicycle...:) :P
    go for french.....it is tres beau....i am learning it now in college....:)
    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. hi-five for the bicycle learning :D

      Oui.. c'est une tres beau et difficile langue.. same goes with arabic too.. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    Nice blog! Checked your posts out.......following you now, do visit my blog again:)
    stillettomaniac.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bushra. Welcome to my blog. :-)

      I will visit ur blog again. sure. it is a nice blog too.. keep going!

      Delete
  5. Wow!...Lovely list, Hope they get fulfilled soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can start with the list a any day...i mean at least few of them...such as learn to ride bicycle,to learn a foreign language or lets say the easier one which you can start without even lifting yourself up from your regular chores...at home that's to whistle...!!!
    these are terrific things to keep one preoccupied...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right Anjan..you know, I have been trying so long to whistle.. but not even once i get it right... same goes with my bicycle stories too. my brothers got tired teaching me riding a cycle since i was young... and then they finally declared not again will they teach me riding it... :( see.. thats why i want to learn it somehow...

    let me see if i learn it this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had my share of bicycling in my younger days :) . And i can whistle as well.
    And looks like we two have a completely different bucket lists, except for scuba-diving perhaps. But am not sure, coz it requires training and swimming. And I can't swim. I mean haven't tried yet. Who knows i may have an inborn talent. If you push me into the water, maybe I will discover that i can indeed swim. :D
    You tell me, can rats swim? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scuba diving is been my fantasy since long.. neither do i know swimming.. so i am not aware of other rats.. but i guess we both are in the same boat :P

      I heard one of my friends, who went for a scuba diving in Thailand, says that you can scuba dive even if you're not that good in swimming.. well let me see when am i going to get a chance to dive :P

      Delete
    2. Me too have been planning to pen a bucketlist for a long long time....but as i said, i can be dangerously lazy at times....this post may just inspire me to write it and get the monkey off my back :/

      Delete
  9. PS- You are getting better and better with your writing. Earlier, you used simple sentences. But now, there is so much humour into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thats a compliment. thanks so much rats. uno am not very good in english.. so jus trying to accomplish something here.. :p

      Delete
  10. Interesting, I wanna learn to ride motor bikes :-P

    Good Luck four your desires to come true :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...